Easy No Hassle Returns - Collection from your home or work
are now offering easy / no hassle returns on all products. There is a
small charge of €12.50 for collection of smaller items such as Car
Seats or Strollers. Larger items such as Double Strollers, Travel
Systems or Cotbeds incur a charge of €25. All other smaller products
incur a charge of €12.50. This is a premium service where our courier
partner will collect the product from your home, a neighbor or your
place of work on a day of your choosing.
Why do we charge? We only charge the customer a small fraction of what the cost would normally be for a courier home collection. As we are exclusively online we want our customers to be 100% happy and confident in our products by trying them out in their own home before using fully. So why not try Infababy today. You will either like us, or get your money back – minus the small collection fee. If for any reason the item is not to your liking then carefully repack it and email us firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an Easy No Hassle Return. Please note: items being returned must be fit for resale. You can take the items out of the packaging and put them together to see what they are like but they cannot be used outdoors (strollers, travel systems) or in a vehicle (car seats) etc. If you do not wish to use this service you can of course return your item using a courier service of your own choosing but any costs associated with that service must be fully borne by the customer.
While we offer low
cost collection costs for customers who in the unlikely event want to return an item, it
is imperative that the customer fully cooperates with the courier and Infababy
regarding the collection time/date. As we are charged by the courier for attempting to
collect a parcel, if the collection is not successful and we need to reorder a
collection we will need to charge you again for each subsequent attempt. When a
date is provided for collection, our courier will collect on that specific day so its
important you ensure someone is home on that day to hand over the parcel,
otherwise a new date will have to be ordered and charged for.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Cooling off Period).
If you are not 100% happy with your product then you can send it back to Infababy® without a reason for the return within 30 days of receiving your item. Please note you must email our returns department email@example.com requesting a returns code. This returns code must be labelled on items being issued back to Infababy®. When the item has been received by us we will inspect it thoroughly to ensure the product is fit for resale. Please note, if sending products back to Infababy® the packaging and product must also be in the same condition as received. If the item is not in resalable condition then the return application will be cancelled/revoked indefinitely. Collection of the item must then be arranged by the customer. If following inspection the product is in a resalable condition, we will issue a full refund. Shipping costs incurred when sending products back to Infababy® must be borne by the customer or alternatively you can use our home collection service as detailed above in the Easy No Hassle Returns section. We value your custom and we endeavour to resolve all queries as quickly as possible. Your statutory rights are not affected.
After the Cooling off Period.
If we receive your unwanted purchase after the 30 days cooling off period then as above, we will inspect the item thoroughly to ensure the product is fit for resale. Note you must email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a returns code before shipping your item back to us. This returns code must be labelled on all parcels. Please note, if sending products back to Infababy® the packaging and product must also be in the same condition as received. If the item is not in resalable condition then the return application will be cancelled/revoked indefinitely. Collection of the item must then be arranged by the customer. If after inspection the product is in a resalable condition we will issue a refund less a 10% charge (to cover administration, restocking & costs). Shipping costs incurred when sending products back to Infababy® must be borne by the customer or alternatively you can use our home collection service as detailed above in the Easy No Hassle Returns section. We value your custom and we endeavor to resolve all queries as quickly as possible. Your statutory rights are not effected.
730 Day Returns
Once you have valid proof of purchase in the form of a receipt, invoice or similar then you can avail of our amazing 2 year returns policy. Unfortunately Infababy® cannot accept credit card statements as a form of proof of purchase. We offer a full 2 years return on all unopened, unused items, still in their unopened boxes. The boxes must be undamaged and the box and product therein must be fit for resale. The product must also still be available to purchase from the manufacturer at the time of return. Fees apply, please see above "After the cooling off period".
Returned to sender & Undeliverable Shipments
There will be a nominal administration charge of €12.50 to the customer if a delivery attempt was made but the parcel is shipped back to Baby Gear Ltd as "Return to Sender". Reasons a parcel can be marked as "Return to Sender" include but are not limited to the following reasons:
Customer failed to collect the parcel at the local post office after a delivery attempt was made to the customer.
Customer changed their mind on purchase and refused to sign for the delivery.
Customer was not available to sign for the purchase and the courier company sent the goods back to Infababy.
Addresses which are "Undeliverable" will incur the full cost of shipping to addressee.
The above charge will be deducted from the order refund once we have the goods back in our possession.
• Under no circumstances should an item be returned to Infababy without a returns code issued to you by Infababy.
• All items purchased via the website must be returned through the appropriate channels as outlined above.
• Any items to be returned to Infababy remain the property of the customer until a full returns inspection and verification has been carried out. After which Infababy® reserves the right to refuse the returned item(s).
• Where a refund has been authorised due to unavailability of goods or return of faulty goods, please allow up to 10 working days for funds to appear into your account. Infababy will issue refunds within 48 hours of authorisation and will not be held responsible for any delays with funds being credited to your account as this is the responsibility of your issuing bank.
• In the event that Infababy® has arranged a collection or pick up from a customer and the courier is unable to make the collection due to fault of the customer, another collection will be required resulting in additional fees incurred in order to cover the cost of the couriers failed collection attempt
• Goods which are attempted to be delivered and then returned to sender will incur an administration charge which is non-negotiable. We provide tracking data to insure customers know when to expect their orders. These must be frequently checked and if "attempted delivery" is noted on the tracking details then the customer must contact the courier company immediately to ensure the goods do not go back to us as "Return to Sender"